Ergonomic & Modern Furniture
A HAVEN OF CALM
Varier Peel recliner wraps your body in protective layers, creating a haven of calm. The structure of the Peel chair has been influenced by the shape and function of a falling orange peel. Its purpose is to protect its contents, to embrace them and care for them.
* Peel is adjustable to your bodyweight, and responds to every shift in weight to move you effortlessly into the next position. The chair is flexible and follows your body’s movements thanks to a double spring system allows smooth shifting between positions for perfect relaxation. Peel has 360° rotation and three distinct positions for sitting and resting.
* As Peel has a fixed angle between the seat and the backrest, the chair will support your body properly, independent of your sitting position, allowing to recline without slipping forwards or backwards.
* Its organic shape offers many different reclining positions inside the chair.
* Thanks to the higher footrest, a change of position is done effortlessly, and ensures superb comfort in the most reclined position. It can also be used as a temporary "coffee table".
* The adjustable neck rest - both horizontally and vertically - provides different positions for reading, sleeping, watching TV...
* Peel is available in mirrored versions : Peel (opening on right) and Peel II (opening on left) making it an attractive pair.
Product facts :
* Handcrafted in Norway by skilled artisans.
* Design by Olav Eldøy, Johan Verde and Ole Petter Wullum
* Seven-year guarantee on wooden parts; five-year guarantee on mechanisms.
* All wood is harvested from highly sustainable forests.
* Available in a large range of fabrics, colors, and finishes
* Assembly required.
* Chair dimensions: D 81cm; W 81cm; H 113-123cm; seat H 46cm.
* Footrest dimensions : D 46cm; W 43cm; H 56cm.