Ergonomic & Modern Furniture
IKUKO™ Basic usually ships within 1-3 business days.
*** ONLINE ONLY - A more affordable version of the iconic IKUKO™ The Original, offering the same postural benefits but without the ease of transportation since IKUKO™ Basic cannot be dissassembled, nor does it come in a bag. ***
NATURAL POSTURE MADE EASIER
Breath is Life. Posture our anchor leading to Peace & Harmony.
Our society forces us to spend countless hours sitting/hanging motionless in unnatural ways - at work, in our cars, sofa slouching even at night our beds are often too soft...
Sinking in our chairs, our circulatories and breathing systems are diminished, our organs end up being tired. We feel unbalanced, constantly on the edge, sometimes even hopeless.
Our structure does not know how to hold itself anymore. No matter the hour 1/2 spent at they gym, unfortunately.
Meditation and simply sitting calmly, taking the time to give attention to our bodies and breathing deeply is a wonderful way of connecting with our selves and bodies.
It makes us more aware of our lives and surroundings. More present. Able to regenerate, understand, clarify even channel...
We all benefit from these precious moments in different ways. Whether our practice is indeed spiritual or we desperately need a break from this hectic life, our posture is crucial.
With this vision in mind, the IKUKO™ meditation bench was designed to soften our practice, allowing us to find a more natural and comfortable way of sitting.
IKUKO™, the main benefits:
* IKUKO™ is the ideal kneeling bench allowing you to sit in a natural, balanced and relaxed posture, preserving your freedom of movement and the benefits of a posture chair.
* IKUKO™ is the original ergonomic meditation bench designed to soften the practice of meditation to people struggling with a standardized cross-legged position, but is also found to be enjoyed in various situations such as : eating at a coffee table, reading, working, playing with kids ...
* The open sitting angle between thigh and torso and the kneeling position allow the back to automatically straighten up so the spine balances properly over the pelvis, rediscovering its natural curve decreasing damaging compressive loads on the low back.
* Tensions in the back and shoulders are prevented, muscles are relaxed, for a better circulation and energy flow.
* The open chest makes breathing easy, improving oxygen levels for a better circulation of your energy and a general feeling of well-being.
* No need for a cushion.
* Handmade of a curved and arched seat, to provide you with the best comfort.
* Please note that because the stool IKUKO™ is made in massive wood, the veinage and the tint are not uniform. Each bench has nuances making it unique and gorgeous.