Ergonomic & Modern Furniture
Online colors usually ship within 10 business days.
RIDE IN COMFORT AND STYLE
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it.
* The saddle chair HÅG Capisco began with the dynamic seating posture of the horse rider. No one sits as actively as a rider in the saddle. HÅG Capisco has recreated this ideal seating position for active work. You can feel the dynamics when you sit down.
* HÅG Capisco received the Norwegian Design Council’s Award for Design Excellence in 2001. The award recognises achievements where design is used to create innovative products and solutions.
* The saddle-inspired seat design promotes a natural sitting position and follows you as you move to the next sitting position. The seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to standing, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced. Naturally.
* The tilting mechanism stimulates ankle movement, in turn activating the circulation mechanisms of your lower legs (“the peripheral heart”), enhancing circulation throughout the body. The result is greater energy and improved efficiency at work.
* Various pneumatic lift ranges available designed to support seated, sit-to-stand, and standing height work preferences.
* Seat depth and back height adjustments, backward tilt tension adjustment, and two-position tilt lock.
Product facts :
* Design by Peter Opvsik.
* 10-year guarantee.
* Lifetime guarantee on gas lift.
* Available in a large range of fabrics and colors.
* Optional adjustable head-rest.
* Black, silver or polished aluminum frame.
* Solid, recycled aluminum base with arched footplates.
* Carpet or hard surface casters.
* Assembly required.
* Made of recycled and recyclable materials. Greenguard certified.
* Overall dimensions : 14.5-18.125" D; 19.25" W; 17.3125" back H; 35-42.5" H; 40-57" with headrest H.
* Available lift ranges : Standard 19-26"; High 22.5-31.875"; Short 16.125-21.625".
Available upholsteries :