Ergonomic & Modern Furniture
ERGONOMISTS LOVE IT. DESIGNERS TOO.
Looks great, is truly ergonomic and produly made in North America.
The tCentric Hybrid is the perfect fusion between aesthetics and the highest ergonomic standards.
The dual curve backrest is designed to hug the user's back for superior lateral support, while also providing excellent lumbar and thoracic support. The use of ergoCentric's patented technology provides infinite back height adjustment capabilities, an essential feature of a quality ergonomic task chair.
The tCentric Hybrid's minimalist design and available ergonomic options, let it transform from a stylish chair that enhances any office seating to a fully ergonomic chair for the most demanding users.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- 5" Patented back height adjustment system
- Dual curve mesh backrest
- 19"w x 25"h
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam
- Tailored upholstery on seat pan (20"w x 19"h)
Synchro Glide mechanism
- 2.5" depth adjustable seat slider
- Adjustable spring tension
- Free float
- Independent back angle adjustment
- Seat Tilt lock out
Pneumatic lift (Seat height)
- 125mm pneumatic lift (16.5" - 21.5")
- 26" Glass reinforced high profile nylon base
- 5 Dual wheel nylon casters
- Lumbar and Air Lumbar Support
- Patented adjustable headrest
- Fixed and adjustable arm options
- Polished aluminium base
- Chrome accent casters
- Original purchaser
- Defects and functional failure of materials up to a weight of 280lbs
- With the following exceptions:
- Mechanisms, arms, foam, fabric, frame and tCentric mesh upholstery
- Vinyl, PVC-free upholstery, leather