Ergonomic & Modern Furniture
Non-upholstered models usually ship within 5 business days.
SOLID AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it.
* The built-in rocking mechanism inspires variation and movement, enhancing your blood circulation, mental focus and performance.
* HÅG Wing is made from light materials than can cope with rough treatment. Its easy maintenance makes the chair particularly well suited for use in places such as schools, universities, libraries, canteens, cafés, meeting rooms, hotels and conference centres.
* The wing-shaped back also gives the chair an attractive appearance. The conventio version of the chair can be stacked 10-15 chairs high. Placing out neat rows of chairs is made easy by the optional linking mechanism.
* The seat and back of the HÅG Wing are available in six different colours: black, white, grey, red, yellow-green and blue-grey.
* Optional height adjustable star base which provides support for alternative positions of the feet.
* Optional extra padding available in a wide range of fabrics and colors.
Product facts :
* Design by Peter Opvsik.
* 10-year guarantee.
* Lifetime guarantee on gas lift.
* Available in a large range of fabrics and colors.
* Matte black or silver frame.
* Carpet or hard surface casters.
* Assembly required.
* Seat is made from recycled car bumpers and waste household plastic packaging.
* Overall dimensions : Stacker 16.75" D; 16.75" W; 15" back H; 16.75 seat H; 34.5" H / 5-star base 15-20.5" seat H; 33.5-38.25" H
Available upholsteries :