The ideal kneeling bench to sit in a natural, balanced and relaxed posture.
Designed and handmade in Québec, Canada, IKUKO® softens our practice, preserving freedom of movement and the benefits of a really good ergonomic chair. Used as an alternative to a standardized cross-legged position, our Size stool IKUKO® may also be enjoyed in activities such as eating at a low table, working, reading, playing with kids...
- The open sitting angle between thigh and torso and the kneeling position allow the back to automatically straighten up so the spine balances properly over the pelvis, rediscovering its natural curve decreasing damaging compressive loads on the low back.
- Tensions in the back and shoulders are prevented, muscles are relaxed.
- The open chest makes breathing easy, improving oxygen levels for a better circulation of your energy and a general feeling of well-being.
- Increased oxygen supply and intuitive comfort subconsciously result in improved concentration and ability to focus.
- No need for a cushion
- Legs are meant to be removed for better portability; comes in a cotton bag
- Made of a curved and arched seat, to provide the best comfort
- Designed and handmade in laminated wild cherrywood
- 30-days satisfaction guarantee and 1-year manufacture guarantee
Depth 20cm - Width 42cm - Height 16, 18 or 20 cm - Weight 2kg
World-wide shipping available
Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout
Item will generally ship within 1-3 business days
- Code Souvenir + Catalogue 2013-2014
- C2MTL Code Souvenir Boutique 2013-2014
- Downtown Montreal boutique partner
McCord Museum Boutique
690 Sherbrooke Street West
(standard 18 cm version only)